REFER A FRIEND AND LET THE REWARDS BEGIN
Share the experience of educational travel by referring a colleague to us. You will receive $25 per full-paying participant when their group travels.*
*What makes a qualified lead?
- You must first obtain consent from the referred teacher that School Tours of America may contact them.
- Referred Teacher must be at a school that either currently travels or is permitted to travel. You should have no reason to believe the referred teacher will not be able to book a trip. Other terms include:
- A school or group that has not traveled with School Tours of America in the last four (4) years.
- The person you refer must not have traveled previously with us as a program leader, chaperone, or assistant; they cannot be traveling with you on your tour; and they cannot be currently planning a trip with us.
- Only one referral bonus is payable per tour that travels with us.
- Rewards are issued once a year in the Fall after the tour season based on the travel dates of the referred group.
*How does it work?
- Tell your colleagues about your travel experience with School Tours of America. If they would like more information, let them know that you will have a School Tours Representative contact them.
- Contact your School Tours of America Representative with your STAR Program Referral or fill out the form and submit. Once your referral is qualified you will:
- Receive your $25 (per fully paid student) STAR Program rewards check after your referred teacher travels. *Rewards apply for the referred groups first year of travel. Maximum reward for one school/group is $5,000.
- For qualified referred trips with a tour price of $1,200 or less, the referral reward is a one-time amount of $250.00.