WHAT'S AN ALL-STAR?
The All-Star program is a special opportunity for you to work alongside Frank Harvey to share the power of travel and be rewarded for your participation. Refer a colleague to us and receive $50 per full-paying participant when their group travels.*
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT?
ALL-STAR Team members will receive DOUBLE that of the standard referral program! That's right, $50 per full-paying participant that travels for the ALL-STAR Team!
HOW WILL ALL-STARS BENEFIT?
ALL-STAR Team members will receive tips and 1-on-1 individual coaching with Frank Harvey, a 40-year veteran of educational travel, former educator and current Chairman of the Board at School Tours of America. Team members will also have a chance to enter regular drawings for AMAZING prizes. Trust us, you won’t want to miss out!
*What makes a qualified lead?
- You must first obtain consent from the referred teacher that School Tours of America may contact them.
- Referred Teacher must be at a school that either currently travels or is permitted to travel. You should have no reason to believe the referred teacher will not be able to book a trip. Other terms include:
- A school or group that has not traveled with School Tours of America in the last four (4) years.
- The person you refer must not have traveled previously with us as a program leader, chaperone, or assistant; they cannot be traveling with you on your tour; and they cannot be currently planning a trip with us.
- A referral may come from someone other than a teacher (i.e. administrator, parent, etc.), however all referral policies apply.
- To be eligible for this reward, they must enroll a group of at least ten full-paying participants, and they must travel within three years of the date they were referred.
- Only one referral bonus is payable per tour that travels with us.
- School Tours of America reserves the right at its sole discretion to accept or reject a referral as an eligible referral.
- In the event multiple participants turn in the same referral, School Tours of America reserves the right at its sole discretion to determine the origin of the referral and may assign a pro-rated reward to the participants.
- Rewards are issued once a year in the Fall after the tour season based on the travel dates of the referred group.
*How does it work?
- Tell your colleagues about your travel experience with School Tours of America. If they would like more information, let them know that you will have a School Tours Representative contact them.
- Contact your School Tours of America Representative with your ALL-STAR Program Referral or fill out the form and submit. Once your referral is qualified you will:
- Receive your $50 (per fully paid student) ALL-STAR Program rewards check after your referred teacher travels. *Rewards apply for the referred groups first year of travel. Maximum reward for one school/group is $5,000.
- For qualified referred trips with a tour price of $1,200 or less, the referral reward is a one-time amount of $250.00.