TO CELEBRATE OUR 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY,
WE'RE INVITING YOU TO SHARE THE LOVE!
You and your referred "friends" can all receive $500 when they travel with School Tours of America.
This offer is so good, we're limiting you to three friends.
Here's how it works:
Talk to a friend about how awesome student travel is, and how we’re just the company to plan with.
Once they're ready to start planning, submit your referral by completing the form below.
Their group travels STA, you both earn $500!
That could mean up to $1,500 for you!
STAR REFERRAL PROGRAM
Did we mention you also receive $25 for every full-paying participant when they travel? We're not joking! In addition to the $500 bonus, we'll give you another $25 for every full-paying participant that travels with them.
NEED HELP GETTING STARTED?
We're here to help! Send an email to email@example.com and we'll send you the tools you need to get more students experiencing the power of travel with STA!
Have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*The "Give $500, Get $500" fine print:
- To qualify, you must be a group leader that travels with School Tours of America
- While the 'Give $500, Get $500' is limited to 3 referrals, there is no limit to the number of STAR referrals you can submit and receive $25 per full-paying participant that travels.
- The "Give $500, Get $500" offer begins May 15th and ends December 31st, 2022.
- The $25 STAR Referral Program only applies to full-paying participants, and is available for the referred group's first travel year only.
- Referral dollars will be redeemed following the tour's completion and reconciliation
What makes a qualified STAR referral?
- You must first obtain consent from the referred teacher that School Tours of America may be contacting them.
- Referred Teacher must be at a school that either currently travels or is permitted to travel. You should have no reason to believe the referred teacher will not be able to book a trip. Other terms include:
- A school or group that has not traveled with School Tours of America in the last four (4) years.
- The person you refer must not have traveled previously with STA as a program leader, chaperone, or assistant; they cannot be traveling with you on your tour; and they cannot be currently planning a trip with us.
- A referral may come from someone other than a teacher (i.e. administrator, parent, etc.), however all referral policies apply.
- To be eligible for this reward, they must enroll a group of at least ten full-paying participants, and they must travel within three years of the date they were referred.
- Only one referral bonus is payable per tour that travels with us.
- School Tours of America reserves the right at its sole discretion to accept or reject a referral as an eligible referral.
- In the event multiple participants turn in the same referral, School Tours of America reserves the right at its sole discretion to determine the origin of the referral and may assign a pro-rated reward to the participants.
- Our tour season is from August 1st - July 31st. Rewards are issued once a year in the Fall.
How does the STAR Referral Program work?
- Tell your colleagues about your travel experience with School Tours of America. If they would like more information, let them know that you will have a School Tours Representative contact them.
- Contact your School Tours of America Representative with your STAR Program Referral or fill out the form and submit. Once your referral is qualified you will:
- Receive your $25 (per full-paying participant) STAR Program rewards check after your referred teacher travels. *Rewards apply for the referred group's first year of travel only. Maximum reward for one school/group is $5,000.
- For qualified referred trips with a tour price of $1,200 or less, the referral reward is a one-time amount of $250.00.